Travel festival On the Road inspires people to travel to all corners of the globe and explore the unknown. In March, they have prepared 50 travel presentations and discussions: Patagonia, New Zealand, Cuba, Venezuela with Beck, a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, volunteering in Costa Rica, an expedition to Nanga Parbat, the Pacific Crest Trail, the Colorado Trail and Alaska, on 2 wheels and 4 paws from Canada to Argentina, around the Lofoten Islands in sea kayaks, 40000 km across America with Amin, visiting Indian tribes, 2000 km on a scooter around Ireland, Europe’s most beautiful trails on two wheels, Hakuna matata with Monika Palockova, Michal Tlelka’s favourite, Lada in the world and much more.
Program coming soon…
In the third room you can listen to discussions with the moderator and 2-4 travelers on the following topics on tuli bags:
– Returning after a foreign experience. Culture shock?
– Traveling solo? Nothing for introverts (myths and truth about the most personal form of travel)
– Camino de Santiago de Compostela
– The Way of the Heroes of the SNP
– Middle East
– Autonomads – All about travelling by car or with a motorbike
– Working abroad, emigration, scholarships, volunteering
– Australia, New Zealand
– How to avoid the tourist masses
– Asia from India to the East
– Travellers answer travel cards
– RAMIVANA – music of the world – concert of healing tones
– Jamadan – Rhythms of Africa
– Outdoorline.sk – stand with ultralight equipment not only for long hikes (during Saturday and Sunday)
– Greenpeace, INEX, chili sauces, kimchi and Goranga
If you have travelled somewhere interesting and would like to present in the future, let us know about you 🙂 We are also looking for volunteers 🙂.
Presale ends one hour before the festival day. Tickets will be available on site:
30€ for the whole three days
15€ Saturday or Sunday / 10€ after 16:00
22€ Saturday + Sunday
Admission for the last presentation of the day: 5€
Feel free to call your friends, buy some refreshments and make your days full of travel inspiration.
Location: Cultus Ružinov, Ružinovská street, Ružinov, Bratislava
Date: 10. – 12.11. 2023
Start: from 17:00 – 21:00
Price: 22 €
Find all tips for the BEST THINGS TO DO IN BRATISLAVA.
Top things to do in Bratislava in May 2023. Eventland brings you the best Bratislava has to offer in May – top activities, concerts, festivals, …
In summer, there is nothing better than spending a day at the swimming pool or lake. We have selected the types of swimming pools that are uniq…
Watching movies under the stars has become an essential part of summer. And since Bratislava (thank goodness) offers a great selection of summe…
What are the best ice cream places in Bratislava? We don’t know about you, but all of us at Eventland love ice cream. Especially, on a hot summ…
Top things to do in March in Bratislava. Do you feel like having fun? Eventland brings you the best that Bratislava in March has to offer – stan…
The most romantic holiday of the year is approaching, so we’ve put together some tips on where to take your significant other on a date&#…