The Lurdy Mineral Fair moves to the Lurdy House again this weekend, with 160 exhibitors and a varied selection of events. The special event will showcase minerals, fossils, gemstones and unique jewellery, ornaments and treasures made from them. The event will also feature a series of interactive and playful demonstrations.
The biggest Christmas-themed Lelkes Mineral Fair of the year, spiced up with colourful programs and presentations over 3 days – minerals, relics, gemstones and unique jewellery, ornaments and treasures made from them – stocked with verified, quality wonder goods!
This time, we will also have a special jewellery exhibition where you can admire the unique works of the creators, and even a jewellery making workshop!
Free in-event activities:
– Interactive geoscience playhouses and demonstrations
– 3D projections of caves
– Snake swimming with photo opportunities
– Gemstone identification
– Technical presentations
– “Therapy room” – free treatments
Exhibitions: – free of charge
– Jewellery exhibition-show: unique works by jewellery makers
– Exhibition of selected minerals from collectors
– UV light mineral show (sat-sun)
– Gold panning
– Creative play houses (stone grinding, stone sculpting, etc.)
– Health Island
– Face Painting, Henna and Glitter Tattoos
Tickets on the Mineral Fair’s (Ásványbörze) website.
Venue: Lurdy House
Date: 8-10 Dec
Top EVENTS Budapest today, this week, over the weekend.