This weekend, the Budapest Mineral Fair will once again move to MoM Sport, with 110 exhibitors and a varied selection of events. The special event will showcase minerals, fossils, gemstones and unique jewellery, ornaments and treasures made from them. The event will also feature a series of interactive and playful demonstrations.
Autumn is here again, and with it comes the launch of the Mineral Fair! With renewed vigour, we look forward to the usual special events, a wide selection of quality and the voting for the Mineral and Ore of the Year – with a surprise prize draw!
Free in-event activities:
– Interactive geoscience playhouses and demonstrations
– 3D projections of caves
– Snake swimming with photo opportunities
– Gemstone identification
– Technical presentations
– “Therapy room” – free treatments
Exhibitions: – free of charge
– Exhibition of the candidates for the 2024 “Mineral and Archaeological Remnant of the Year” vote
– UV light mineral show
– Bonsai exhibition
– Gold panning
– Creative play houses (stone grinding, stone sculpting, etc.)
– Health Island
– Face Painting, Henna and Glitter Tattoos
ONLINE: on the Mineral Fair website.
Saturday – Sunday:
Adult – 2500 Ft
Student/Pensioner – 1800 Ft
Family (2 adults, 3 children) – 6000 Ft
From 16:30 a.m. the entrance fee is 1800 HUF both days!
Children under 6 years: free
Sat – 10:00 – 19:00
Sun – 10:00 – 18:00
Venue: Mom Sport, Csörsz street 14-16.
Date: Oct 7-8
Top EVENTS Budapest today, this week, over the weekend.