In this unique two-part embodied chakra connection workshop, you will be journeying through your chakra centres first by yourselves and followed by connection with each other. In the first 45min, you will begin with breathwork, immerse your body and mind through a dynamic chakra-inspired yoga flow, and relaxing meditation.
In the second 45min, you will create a safe and intimate space to connect to your energy centres through embodiment techniques and eye gazing. Be prepared to move your body like never before and activate your voice with mantra work. This will be a space that promotes connection, integrity, and growth. People in attendance are those who are “doing the work” and looking to become better leaders, partners, and friends.
We will participate in sacred ceremonies together rooted in ancient yogic traditions so be prepared to move, meditate, journal, and connect together as one! Get ready to unlock your FULL POWER & POTENTIAL of your mind, body, heart, and soul!
WHAT TO BRING:
-a yoga mat or towel to lie on
– wear comfortable clothes.
– blankets (optional) – Keeping yourself warm and cosy is very important as your body temperature will vary throughout the experience so please bring extra blankets!
– a bottle of water!
Entry to the 90min in-person event!
1 FREE 30min Online Private 1on1 Follow-up Integration Session with the instructor Nick Ventra!
COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
– Please be respectful of each person’s level of comfort. We will address the level of comfort at the beginning of the workshop. It’s important to understand that everyone has different levels of comfort with social distancing so let’s respect and honour each other’s needs.
– If you desire, please bring your face covers/masks and hand sanitiser.
– If you’d like to connect, socialize or interact with someone please check in with their level of comfort before doing so
– If you’re sick, experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to a person that has COVID-19 please stay safe at home. You will be refunded.
When: Saturday, August 20, 2022, from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Where: Stadtpark, Parkring 1, Vienna
Entry: 22.75 (Tickets on Eventbrite)
Find all tips for the best EVENTS, THINGS TO DO IN VIENNA.