The Karlín barbecue will take place on Sunday, June 13. Come and enjoy a day full of delicious food, great drinks, music and great fun.
You can look forward to:
• Dog’n’Roll Food truck,
• NABU sandwich will prepare seafood for you,
• Prague Jerk Station will conjure up a great barbecue,
• Big Fries will fry crispy fries,
• Lažiště Farm will serve delicious mature steaks,
• Clyde´s Jamaica Kitchen will have a smile on their face again and their grill will smell all over Karlín.
If you don’t like meat, you can have grilled pineapples or bananas from Virunga or fragrant and sweet chuross. Cheese and fish lovers have not been forgotten either, and don’t worry, there will be something to drink.
With a proper barbecue, there must be live music and therefore only the best are on the program:
11:00 – 13:00 The Brownies
14:00 – 16:00 Iby Pop
Place: Karlín Market, Karlínské náměstí, Prague, Czech Republic
Date: Sunday, June 13, 2021
Find all tips for the best events, places, best things to do in Prague at More info
Karlínské náměstí, Karlín, Praha 8, ČeskoPrice