If you are a lover of cycling or rollerblading, this is your place! At the Westend roof garden, visitors will be welcomed with numerous programs, exhibitors, tests and fairs.
?Urban Ride in the Westend Roof Garden! ?
?Do you also think the real thing is on two wheels? Do you ride a bicycle or a scooter?
Then this is your place on July 9 at the Westend Roof Garden, where we are waiting for you with bicycle and scooter programs, and the exhibitors of the Art & Design Market will also join the event. Complete our quiz on site and win the E-TWOW Booster ES e-scooter!
Entrance is free.
✨ KEEP OPEN✨
between 10:00 and 24:00.
Access: through the exit on the 1st floor of Westend.
? PROGRAMS ?
• Exhibitors, fairs and scooter and bicycle tests await you all day. Scroll down for the list of exhibitors
• 10:00-19:00 // E-TWOW quiz on site. win the Booster ES e-scooter!
• 12:00-18:00 // Nearnia: Bicycle inner tube and beer and cola bottle opening recycling workshop
• 12:00-18:00 //Medence Group: Molino recycling workshop
• 15:00 // Presentation of BMX world champion Zozo Kempf
• 16:00 // Futurer 8th Birthday Prize Giveaway
• 18:00 – 24:00 // DJ
• 20:00 // E-TWOW quiz result announcement
• FoodTruck: Drink My Treasure
• E-TWOW Hungary: E-roller driving technique
• Lime Technology e-bike test
• Stevensbikes.hu – Premium German Bicycles: E-bike test
• Conscious Traffic Association: Bike skills course for children, playful puzzles, educational programs
• Eco toys for children
• MATE bike – test of design electric bikes
• Bringa Fashion fair
• Art&Design Market and photo exhibition
?ART & DESIGN MAKRET EXHIBITORS?
• Ladányi – Contemporary paintings
• Budapest Alternative – Digital images, prints
• Nildart – Ceramic jewelry, objects and pictures
• Fiore Natur – Cosmetics
• Kentara – jewelry
• Éva Maczák – ornaments
• Melicher – Textile bags, textile toys,
• ZeroWaste products
• Ildi Tóth – Apartment decor
• Miaamor – Handmade, exclusively from natural ingredients
• Gyöngyvér Mwhndi – Uniquely designed jewelry
Location: Westend Tetőkert
Time: July 9-10
Find all tips for the best EVENTS IN BUDAPEST.