Skansen is definitely ready for the Christmas holidays! With around 70 stalls of yummy treats and handmade gifts, it has to be one of the best places where you can enjoy the holiday cheer and spirit. The market is opened every weekend!
Christmas starts at Skansen! Come and experience the magic of the park, teeming with life, activities and Christmas spirit!
The Skansen Christmas Market is open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 25 November to 18 December.
Here you will find around 70 stalls filled with delicacies for the Christmas table, marzipan, Christmas bread and locally produced handicrafts. Enjoy great tasting treats such as kolbullar, waffles and mulled wine.
For faster entry to the market, please pre-purchase your ticket on the Skansen website.
During the Christmas market days, you can also take part in many activities in the park:
– Christmas concerts and music
– Tales and stories about Christmas traditions and celebrations of the past
– Christmas decorated houses and farms
– Christmas crafts and candle making
– Dancing around the tree
– Winter-wake animals
– A different Christmas show with Amusé puppet theatre
Christmas at Skansen runs until 8 January:
– Three days of Lucia celebrations on 10, 11 and 13 December
– Christmas Eve open 10am-2pm
– Fun Christmas holiday activities 25 Dec-8 January
– Dancing out Christmas 6 January
– Traditional New Year’s celebrations 31 December
Place: Skansen, Djurgårdsslätten, Stockholm
Price: Free (without tickets to Skansen –> check Skansen website for more information)
Date: every weekend starting 25. 11. 2022 to 18. 12. 2022
Find all tips for the best CHRISTMAS IN STOCKHOLM.
Skansen, Djurgårdsslätten, Stockholm, ŠvédskoPrice