The first Wardrobe Community Fair in 2023 will be held in the Elte Gömb Aula on 14 January. Whether you’re looking to get rid of a few old, worn-out favourites or just want to browse the treasures, it’s well worth a visit. Let’s start the year with a cosy fair!
Entrance and registration.
– The GÖMB Hall is located at the Buda side of Petőfi Bridge, about the same height as the old A38 boat.
– Getting there: take tram 4-6 to the Buda end of Petőfi bridge, from there it is a 4-minute walk. Or take tram 1 to the Buda end of the Lágymányosi bridge, from there it’s an 8 minute walk.
– Parking: Those arriving by car can find a free parking lot with 300 spaces right in front of the building.
Cyclists can store their bikes in the bike storage directly in front of the building entrance.
If you’d like to sell this is what we’ll provide:
– Table: 160×80
– Stand: 100 cm
– One chair is provided
– One table can only be equipped with a maximum of one 100 cm rack (either your own or rented from us).
– Usable area: 2 square metres (only the table, the stand and the table underneath can be packed).
– We cannot provide shoulder boards.
– The Wardrobe Community Fair is a second-hand clothing fair for private individuals. Please do not enter companies, shops, businesses, or sell anything other than used clothing and accessories.
– If you are selling items you have made yourself, at least half of the table must be used clothing!
– 2 people per space are allowed to sell.
Venue: ELTE GÖMB HALL
Date: 14 Jan.
Find all FREE EVENTS in Budapest.