On 24 September children will once again be able to take over Budapest Park thanks to Children’s Garden. Families with young children can enjoy concerts, theatre performances and lots of interactive games. Children can run around, play board games, create art, try out musical instruments and even visit the folk playhouse.
Entry is free with a District 9 resident card or for children aged 0-2.
Children from 2 to 18 years: 999 HUF
Adult ticket: 1499 Ft
14:00 Opening of the gates
14:45-15:25 Golden Donkey Puppet Theatre: a comedy at the fair using various puppetry techniques (Small Stage)
15:45-16:30 Crosswind Quintet: Classical music in a light tone – a concert in the footsteps of cartoons (Small stage)
16:45-17:30 Elf Storyteller (Small Stage)
17:30-18:30 Concert by Réka Farkasházi and the Tintanyúl (Big Stage)
19:00 Closing of the gates
* ArtPaint: face painting, glitter tattooing by professionals
* Art Painting by artists – Artists from all over the world.
* Piatnik: interactive board game space
* Hungarian Red Cross Youth Chapter: face painting, glitter tattooing
* HangolÓra: interactive musical instrument exhibition
* Budapest Disaster Management Directorate: demonstration of motor vehicle spraying, fire prevention lecture
* Babagenetika Association: face painting and handicrafts
* Face painting and glitter tattooing with volunteers from the AmCham Foundation
* Bouncy castle and electric cars for the little ones, in cooperation with the Ferencváros Municipality
* Trampoline for the older ones
* SOS Children’s Villages: glitter tinkering and colouring
* Tordas Zoo: playing with therapy dogs, getting to know them, petting and information about responsible pet ownership
* A playground for toddlers
* Fun rides
* Folk play: harvest playhouse
* Bubbles and giant bubbles
* Family travel! travel tips and tips for parents, craft activities for kids
Venue: Budapest Park
Date: 24 Sep
Find all tips for the best EVENTS IN BUDAPEST.