Free activities in Rome:
1. Visit one of the most beautiful and famous churches in the world, St. Peter’s Basilica.
2. Vittoriano is a monument dedicated to the first king and unifier of Italy, Victor Emmanuel II in Piazza Venezia and can be visited for free.
3. The Hendrik Christian Andersen Museum is a museum dedicated to the works of sculptor and painter Hendrik Christian Andersen.
4. Admire the sunset in the Giardino degli Aranci. And why is this a great place to visit in Rome? Because there’s no entrance fee, it’s open all year round, and the park offers a spectacular view of the city.
5. We’re sure you know Caravaggio. But did you know that you can admire his works for free at the Church of San Luigi dei Francesi.
Enjoy your stay in our beautiful eternal city!