> 2 hours, 4 artistic experiments, 25 meters under the ground. <
Enjoy a unique opportunity to access Sweden's first nuclear reactor, and dive into a unique sensorial experience suspended in time. Immerse yourself in the vibrations of gongs, discover an hypnotic light and sound sculpture and witness the mesmerizing creation of an evolutive digital mural.
On November 25th 2023, the French Institute in Sweden invites you to an immersive experience focused on digital creation inside Reaktorhallen 1 “R1”, Sweden’s first nuclear reactor, built 25 meters underground in the heart of Stockholm, on the campus of Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH).
For two hours, leave the outer world behind and discover four artistic experiments by talented French and Swedish artists:
– An immersive meditation experience with gong and singing crystal bowls by Swedish sound-artist Månica Pettersson
– un│fold, a multidimensional light and sound sculpture where science meets art, by French-Swedish collective re│thread
– A unique live performance where digital art, painting and music intertwine into an improvised and evolutive mural, by French artists JA Dupont and Jules Guissart in collaboration with a local DJ artist
– A special introduction to the work of Lithuanian contemporary artist Emilija Škarnulyté (winner of the Futur Generation Art Prize in 2019), in collaboration with the Lithuanian Culture Institute
– Adults: 210 SEK
– Youth (under 26): 150 SEK
– Group: bring your friends and family! Buy 3 (or more!) tickets and get a special discount: Adults: 180 SEK / Youth: 100 SEK
Note: Limited number of tickets.
Age limit: 11 years old.
Buy tickets at Billeto.
Place: KTH R1, Drottning Kristinas väg, Stockholm
Price: 100 – 210 SEK
Date: 25. 11. 2023
Check out more EVENTS STOCKHOLM.