Join the quest that will make your day full of adventures!
Part 1 – common on the Charles Bridge,
Part 2 – field battle with maps on Kampa.
Meeting: Křižovnické náměstí
Final Destination: Kampa újezd
You will have the chance to explore on the Charles Bridge
– What’s happening in Klementinum
– How Charles IV secured the strength of the bridge and why he has his head on one side
– Can you find the kingfisher, Bruncvík, St. John of Nepomuk?
– Where do politicians live and why are there turrets on bridges
– The tale of Madlence and what she did on the mandel
– Flood barriers, floods and more floods
– What Bruncvík won for the Czech lands
– What are icebreakers for
During the battlefield in Kampa you will find out information about… (children in teams will search for the sites with a map and perform tasks)
– mill wheels
– what’s going on in Kampa
– where Queen Elizabeth II of England slept.
Date: 25 November to 9 December 2023
Discover with us the best PRAGUE EVENTS.