Crunchy, golden and light. It is difficult to resist fried fish and seafood. That is why you want to eat it with your hands. And then a good fried prepared to perfection triggers pure happiness!
Eataly Rome devotes an entire weekend, from Friday 11 October to Sunday 13 October, to fried fish in all its delicious variations: from anchovies to paranza, from squid to prawns to the inevitable cod fillet.
The Festival of the Fish Fry and salt cod of Eataly is the ideal venue to enjoy a hot bag of mixed fish or fillet of cod alla romana, to discover original breading and rediscover the taste of traditional batters.
In addition to the menus of the sought after restaurants participating in the event, show cooking, cooking classes, lots of live music and activities for the little ones are planned.
Partner of the Sagra del Pesce Fritto and Baccalà of Eataly Roma is Elelight, while Media Partner are Agrodolce and Food Festival.
As in all other events, it is possible to buy token cards, which give the right to taste all the proposals.
Friday 11 and Saturday 12 October | From 18.00 to 24.00
Sunday 13 October | From 12.00 to 22.00
THE TOKENS AND THE CARNET
– 1 coin = 2 €
– Single Carnet: 22 € | With 12 coins
– Double Carnet: 45 € | With 25 coins
– Student Carnet € 15 | With 10 coins
PRO LOCO DI FIUMICINO
– Mixed fried cartoccio: paranza, calamari and gamberi | 4 coins
OSTERIA FRATELLI MORI
– Roman-fried codfish fillet | 2 tokens
– Ceviche vesuviano | 3 tokens
– Stoccafisso tonnato | 3 tokens
– Tonnarelli cacio, pepe, cod and citrus fruits | 4 coins
– Baccalà burger with squid ink sandwich, sautéed escarole, raisins, pine nuts and caramelized Tropea onion | 2 tokens
– Steamed cod with tomato-flavored pizza and Sicilian-style bread crumble | 2 tokens
SICILIAN PASTRY SWITZERLAND
– Sicilian Cannoli from Palermo | 1 token
– Sicilian pistachio cannoli from Bronte | 1 coin
– Sicilian cassatine | 1 token
– Mimosette with pistachio, orange and lemon | 1 token
– Rum Babà | 1 token
– Almond morsels | 1 coin
– Glass of pistachio granita (small 1 token | large 2 tokens)
– Amerino Brewery | 2 tokens
– Novo Brasil | 2 coins
– At the bar: gluten-free beer | 2 tokens
Free meetings and show cooking
Friday 11 and Saturday 12 October
– Show cooking: To all Mussillo and Coronello
Friday 11 October | 6.30 pm | Free | On the third floor
Appointment with Toti Lange of the Baccalaria Restaurant: it will share with us myths, stories and legends of the cod tradition in Naples, kept by the Confratelli of the Accademia Partenopea del Baccalà. At the end, a taste for all!
– Salvatore Testagrossa tells his cod in tempura
Saturday 12 October | 6.30 pm | Free | On the third floor
Curiosity and cooking techniques, processing and new combinations: we discover the cod together with Salvatore Testagrossa, chef of the Centro restaurant, who will show us live how to make his dish: the cod in tempura with sweet and sour sauce.
– Free children’s area in collaboration with Pop Lab
Friday 11th and Saturday 12th October: from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Sunday 13th October: from 12.30pm to 3.30pm and from 6.30pm to 9.30pm
With educational and creative activities for the little ones.
Friday 11 October
– From 7.00pm to 12.00am | Dj d’Arpino
Saturday 12 October
– From 19.00 to 24.00 | Marcello Marotta
Sunday 13 October
– From 12.00 to 14.30 | Beat Soup
– From 19.30 to 22.00 | Alessandro Sciarra
Location: Eataly, Piazzale 12 Ottobre 1492, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Date: October 11-13
The complete program of the Festival of the Fried Fish and Baccalà of Eataly: More infoVenue
Eataly, Piazzale 12 Ottobre 1492, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPrice