Explore an old vintage town Pezinok IN A DIFFERENT WAY. Find out more about 2,000-year-old history of wine growing and viniculture in the Little Carpathians
This event is charged at 13 Eur per person and includes the following: :
– guided tour in a large historical cellar in the Chateau from 1300
– guided tour in Little Carpathians museum with the largest collection of wine presses in Europe
– try the interactive elements such as drunk driving simulators, aroma bar, bottle capping machine
– the wine tasting of 5 Little Carpathian wines in authentic 17th-century cellars with a little snack
– on the main square public event „Pezinok drinks beer 2019“ 🙂 There will be 40 kinds of craft beers, street food and music
All will be held in English.
Please note, a minimum of 10 attendees required for this event. Maximum capacity is 20 attendees.
❗ Send a pm to Enjoy Bratislava to reserve your spot ❗
10:00 meet up in front of the Main train station
10:30 the departure of the train from Bratislava to Pezinok
Price of one – way train ticket/person: 1,20 Eur/ not included
11:30 – 12:15 guided tour in a large historical cellar in the Chateau
13:00 – 15:30 guided tour in a museum and wine tasting
After the visit to the Museum, we can visit the public event „Pezinok drinks beer“ with street food and music.
Around 7 pm arrive back in Bratislava
Bratislava, Bratislava, SlovenskoPrice