Sunday, April 14th Borgo Ripa, in collaboration with Roma.Eat, opens its doors to „Japan: Food Festival 2019“, the event dedicated to Japanese cuisine and tradition.
The restaurants participating in the initiative are:
– DOKU Via Ettore Fieramosca 30, Rome
– GINZA Restaurant Via Emanuele Filiberto 249, Rome
– KISAKI Ramen & Sushi Piazza Capranica 75, Rome
– LEO’S GYOZA FACTORY Via Pellegrino Matteucci 17, Rome
– MAHALO S. Pacific Fine Food Via Flaminia 496 / B, Rome
– MOKU Sushi Restaurant Via Tiburtina 432, Rome
– OISUSHI Italian Sushi Fusion Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 143, Rome
– SHI’S Japanese Restaurant Viale di Valle Aurelia 30, Rome
– SUSHI & NOODLES Viale Aventino 117, Rome
– TAKI Japanese Restaurant Via Marianna Dionigi,
56/60 , Rome – ZERO21 BrazilianSushiBar Rome Milan Ibiza
The garden of Borgo Ripa will be transformed for a day into a temporary restaurant open from 12.00 to 23.00, with 11 corners where the chefs of the best Roman realities will make you taste the dishes of Japanese culture.
A Sunday dedicated to the Rising Sun with Tastings, Masterclasses, Show Cooking, Workshops that will give the opportunity to fans to learn the techniques, the history and the secrets of the fantastic Japanese world:
– BEREGIAPPONESE will propose several masterclasses dedicated to the Sakè.
– MIKA during her show cooking will illustrate how to create Makizushi and Temaki.
– LEO’S GYOZA will hold a workshop dedicated to Gyoza, the tasty Japanese ravioli.
The event program will be enriched with other interventions that will be announced in the coming days.
You can buy a ticket in Borgo Ripa for the price of 15 euros, including 10 coins with which you can taste the various culinary proposals and get a free glass of wine.
Inside the event it will also be possible to buy another € 8 at a price of € 10. A Bar service will also be active.
MEDIA PARTNER: RADIO CRIK CROK.
JAPAN: FOOD FESTIVAL 2019
Where: Borgo Ripa, Lungotevere Ripa 3, Rome
When: Sunday 14 April 2019
Hours: 12.00 – 23.30
Info & Reservations: email@example.com
Borgo Ripa, Lungotevere Ripa, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPrice