Jazz Night Night Market during Cultural Night Stockholm: Music, Art, Food & Drink under the Sky!
For the fourth year, Vasakronan invites you to the annual opening night of the Hötorgsterrassen. To the tunes of swung jazz music, visitors are invited to a unique evening filled with live music & dance, art exhibitions, market exhibitors, a crackling street food market & cultural bar!
Program for the evening is below! ♥
Entrance from Sveavägen 17 & Mäster Samuelsgatan 42
T-Bana Hötorget, Free entrance.
♥ JAZZ & DANCE
* Big stage: Tommy Löbel Swing Band & Swing Dance
* Piano bar: Marcus Beier
* Dance performances, more Swing and Jazz!
* Studio Reko presents „Stockholm Metro – 100 Stations“, a photo project that explores each of Stockholm’s metro stations. The project has been summarized in a photo book which is launched during the evening together with a series of selected photographs.
* In the evening, Rififi Art presents a selection of 6 artworks from its Street collection as well as easier jazzy entertainment.
* Ritklubben – Free to participate and open to everyone – age does not matter and no knowledge is needed.
* Isabelle’s Market – Veg Pizza!
* Delicious – Sausage!
* M creperie – crepes!
* BalkanKrubb – Domestic food by the Balkans!
* Jeffrey’s food truck – Latin American!
* 8ft Burger – Burgers!
* Ramen Corner – Ramen!
* Hötorgsterrassens Rosteri – coffee with dip!
* Mick Cardona
* Cherry On Top
* DD sthlm
* Liza Hermeline
* FRONT www.frantsweden.com
* Almaz & Elisabeth with A Piece of Africa
Place: Hötorgsterrassen, Sveavägen 17, 11157 Stockholm, Sweden
Date: 27th April 2019
Start: 6 PM
Hötorgsterrassen, Sveavägen, Stockholm, SwedenPrice