The banks of the Seine are now well and truly pedestrianized. The City of Paris offers many activities to celebrate the arrival of spring, Sunday, March 24.
Various animations planned for the occasion:
– a mobile toy library of the City (at the bottom of the Marie bridge ramp)
– a free distribution of seeds (more than 20 000 vegetables and edible flowers)
– a sale of plants (between Marie bridge and Sully bridge)
– a mobile educational farm of the City of Paris
– workshops: construction of nesting boxes; potting; manufacture of seed bombs, gardening „zero pesticides“, awareness of „vermicomposting“ (between Marie bridge and Sully bridge)
– ludomouv ‚(free games for children) (at the foot of the ramp Marie bridge downstream)
-many sports animations, etc.
Where: Parc Rives de Seine
When: March 24th, from 11am to 6pm
How much €: for free
Getting there: Metro line 7 : Pont Marie
Pont Marie, 75004 Paris, FrancúzskoPrice