The weather is already good, so even the little ones deserve to have fun. Pöttömkert awaits them with better-than-better programs, because there is never enough of fun!
The Park will be buzzing with children’s laugh – that’s when the little storybook garden called the Pöttömkert is born, with more and more exciting activities for the little ones. Of course, there is no Pöttömkert without a real children’s concert, from 11 am you can see and hear the Eszter-lánc band on the Jungle stage. But there will also be a Piatnik board game area, a performance by the Golden Donkey Puppet Theatre, music at the Tuner – an interactive musical instrument exhibition, a wacky wonderland with the Playful Science, a Tumbling Playground for the little ones, a Roundabout session and a magician performance.
10:15-11:00 Roundabout story-telling fun (Domb area)
11:00-11:45 Esther Chain Fairy Tale Orchestra concert (Jungle stage)
12:00-12:45 The dazzling show of magician Máté Hajnal (Domb area)
13:00-14:00 Golden Donkey Puppet Theatre: performance Vackor (on Jungle stage)
Contributors, all-day programmes:
10:00-14:00 ArtPaint – body painting, glitter tattoo from professionals
* Piatnik interactive board game space
* Hungarian Red Cross Youth chapter: face painting, craft activities
* BKM Budapest Public Utilities Nonprofit Zrt. FŐKERT and FKF Division: awareness-raising and environmentally conscious games, gifts
* Tuner interactive musical instrument exhibition
* Playful Science – Crafty Wonderland Playhouse
* Jane Goodall Institute – let’s protect rainforest wildlife together
* BRFK Ix. district RK: fingerprint – gift, bicycle safety
* Police car: siren to try 🚨
*Learning to ride a bike
* Bouncy castle with balls for the little ones
* Trampoline for the bigger ones
* A playground for toddlers
* Fun Vehicles Cars
* Clumsy painting circle – with world champion colours
* Together for Happy People Foundation – craft workshop
💳 Please note that we have become cashless! Payment by card only is accepted throughout the Budapest Park, except in some of the Pöttömkert contributors, where cash donations are accepted. If you do not have your bank card with you, you can apply for a HelloPay card and make cash payments at the Park Shop and the ticket office. The deposit for the card is 500 HUF , which you can redeem in the Park shop.
Admission is free with a 9th district resident card or for children aged 0-2.
Children 2-18 years: 499 HUF
Adult ticket: 999 HUF
When: 2022. June 19. | 10:00 – 15:00
Where: Budapest Park
Find all tips for the best EVENTS IN BUDAPEST.
499 - 999 Ft EUR