Beerweek Festival is the largest craft beer festival in Malopolska.
The seventh edition of Beerweek Festival will be held on 27-29 May 2022, traditionally at the Cracovia Stadium.
In keeping with annual tradition, we invite you to a true celebration of good beer in Krakow. Once again, we are bringing to our city the leading craft breweries from all over Poland, representatives of Małopolska kraft, as well as newcomers and slightly bigger players, to present you with a wide spectrum of flavours and aromas of beers produced on the Vistula River. Apart from a selection of domestic beers – from classics through new wave pearls – we have prepared for you:
– an extensive catering zone,
– the possibility of tasting other alcohols, including distillates and wine
– family zone, where parents can leave their children under the supervision of qualified babysitters,
– FOR THE FIRST TIME: gaming zone (including table football),
– FOR THE FIRST TIME: the chill-heads zone, a place where lovers of hot peppers will feel like in paradise!
– Free lectures and panels on beer and more
– Entertainment in the form of live music and stand-ups
Location: Cracovia Stadium, Józefa Kałuza, Kraków, Poland
Date: 27.05.2022 – 29.05.2022
Start time: from 16:00 – 21:00
Tickets: 15 – 35 PLN
Find all tips for the BEST EVENTS, THINGS TO DO IN KRAKOW.
Cracovia Stadium, Józefa Kałuży, Kraków, PolandPrice
15 - 35 zł EUR