Cuban dance weekend – dance of the Cuban salons, also on the street. Traditional Cuban ballroom dances SON Cubano, ancestor of Salsa, ChaChaCha and SALSA Cubana (CASINO Cubano, TIMBA Cubana:
– 15,30-16,25 – SON & CHACHACHA & SALSA, PAIRLESS – rhythmic and styling preparation for pair dance, but also suitable as a separate lesson for men and women
– 16,30-17,25 – SON con CHACHACHA, PAIR
– 17.30-18.25 – CUBAN SALSA with STYLE, PAIR
– At the end of the class, we will release a Cuban playlist so that you can listen to and dance while beeing in a pleasant environment and at least virtually transfer to Cuba 🙂.
Required dance level:
No prior knowledge of these dances is required in a pair lesson, but the advantage is the experience of another pair dance at least at the intermediate level.
At least a basic knowledge of salsa in an unpaired class.
-> It is possible to attend only the first lesson, or only the third lesson, but it is not possible to attend the second, paired lesson of Son con Chachacha, without the first, which is an important preparation.
-> -> Special price:
– all workshops + dance floor: 20, – EUR (3 x 55 minutes) / person
– 2 workshops: EUR 15 (2 x 55 minutes) / person
– only 1st workshop: 8, – EUR (1 x 55 minutes) / person
– dance hall only: 1, – EUR / person
– surcharge for Multisport card:
+ 4, -EUR / person / dance lesson
IT IS NECESSARY TO REGISTER due to the crown of regulations – no later than September 17 !!!
Registration for the course by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(phone: + 421-905-148142)
BeijaFlor, Panorama City (entrance from the inner square next to Yeme)
Easy access by transport (Eurovea, Apollo bridge, Landererova street). Parking: in Eurovea up to 3 hours on weekdays or 5 hours on weekends for free, or nearby.
All tips on the best events, top places in Bratislava can be found at More info
Panorama Towers, Landererova, Bratislava, SlovenskoPrice
8 - 20 EUR