On Sunday, visitors can discover fascinating exotic animals and reptiles in the Hungarian Railway Museum, on an area of more than 3000 ㎡. Visitors will find plentiful exhibitors from Hungary and abroad, interesting presentations and a photo corner. Furthermore, delicious dishes will be provided by food trucks.
– 150+ expected exhibitors and 600+ exhibitor tables available
– International exhibitors
– More than 5000 visitors
– Taste delicious snacks at the foodtrucks
– Attend interesting presentations
– Explore the 70.000 ㎡ railway historical park
– Take photos with your pets in the photo corner
– Don’t worry about parking, it’s free!
Buy tickets via the Tixa website.
Venue: Hungarian Railway Museum
Date: 8 Oct.
Top EVENTS Budapest today, this week, over the weekend.