Every Sunday, Night Ride invites those who want to exercise in Budapest to come for a bike ride at night. This time, you can get to know the night face of the city on November 12, via a pleasant cycling tour. The free ride starts at 9:30 a.m. from Szabadság square and ends at midnight-1:00 a.m. at Batthyány square.
Meeting from 20:30 on Szabadság square at the benches next to the Ronald Reagan statue, departure at 21:00.
Route info: approx. 30km, there will be no flat concrete route, we will improvise, so you can expect real urban wandering.
Run-in and group photo on Batthyány square. Afterwards, optional pancakes.
Important(!): everyone should have a good lamp (with which you can see and not the 300 HUF LED) because we are going to an area where there will be zero public lighting!
If you want a pleasant city stroll on a Saturday night, this is the place for you!
Stay with us if you haven’t seen the night face of Budapest from two wheels, or if you’ve seen it many times (and love it), then by all means!
– Traveling speed is 20 km/h, including lights, this means an average of 15-17 km/h in the city.
– Meeting from 20:30 at Szabadság square, next to the Ronald Reagan statue.
– Let’s take care of each other and each other’s health!
– bring food, drink, working (!!!) and visible (!!!) front and rear lights!
– We comply the Highway Code. Civilized traffic is expected.
– We are not traveling on a closed route, but there will be a group leader and a closing person.
– We will do part of the route on a bicycle path.
– Departure: at 21:00.
– On average, the ride ends around midnight and 1 a.m.
Participation is free, the only requirement is a working front and rear light.
The atmosphere is friendly, you can come with family over the age of 10.
Location: Szabadság square
Date: November 12
Find all FREE EVENTS in Budapest.