The band Keep Floyding will once again favour the fans of Pink Floyd, as they are organizing a whole series of concerts and celebrations in honour of the world-famous band, where the hits of the English rock stars will be performed on 3 separate themed evenings.
It gives us great pleasure to share the news with you: this year we will organize the Pink Floyd festival, which is slowly becoming a tradition, in the area of the Aquincum Museum. You can expect three concerts with completely different themes during the summer, where we vary the location and the setlist as much as possible so that each concert offers a unique experience.
The title of the first occasion of this year’s concert series is: Obscured by us – which, in addition to celebrating the 50-year anniversary of the album Obscured by clouds this year, shows a slightly darker side of Keep Floyding. In the theatre area of the museum, in the ruin garden, or as it is more commonly known, in the karély, among ancient scenery, robot lights, a boiling laser and sumptuous sound quality await all lucky ticket buyers.
The basic facts:
Open space, a limited number of spectators, the lights of the setting sun and the ancient ruins give the concert an unforgettable feel-good atmosphere. Not to mention the setlist.
– we are preparing a kind of ticket price, places are available on a first-come, first-served basis
– you can sit on blankets in front of the stage, but only in such a way that you don’t disturb the others.
– draft beer and other soft drinks will also be available on site.
and what you usually ask:
– If we do not indicate otherwise on Facebook by 6 p.m. on the day of the concert, the concert will be held.
– Then the weather won’t be kind to us and we’ll see that on the day of the concert until 6 p.m. – then we’ll look for a new date for the concert. If the new date is not suitable, we will refund the price of the ticket.
– If the concert has already started and a thunderstorm arrives in the meantime, we will play as long as possible, in which case we will not be able to refund the ticket price.
– Prepare a raincoat if possible, umbrellas often obstruct the visibility of the stage.
– Prepare yourself for the mosquito situation as well, we also try to fight the bloodsuckers in various ways.
– There will be draft beer and soft drinks, but you can also bring your own soft drinks in plastic or metal cans to the concert (maximum 1 half liter per person). In return, we are very grateful if you place the used boxes in the bins. If they are already full, go to the next bin.
– Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and compliance with the museum’s policy is mandatory.
– You can bring a dog in, but we don’t recommend it because of the volume.
– The tickets do not have to be printed, they can also be presented over the phone. In this case, it will greatly speed up the entry process if you prepare the tickets with the QR code before checking.
– Children up to the age of 7 do not need to buy a ticket.
– Exact address: Budapest, Szentendrei road135, 1031
– Parking in the parking lot of the museum or the nearby shopping centre.
– Date of the concert: 2022-07-17 19:30 – Doors open at 18:30
Location: Aquincum Museum
Date: July 17
Find all tips for the best EVENTS IN BUDAPEST.